Shop Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 9:30am-5pm. Closed: Saturdays & Sundays.
NB: Under coronavirus lockdown hours may be restricted – please check in store.
- Website: Shop Online on this website.
- Email: Email your file and print requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have checked your file, we will email you a quotation with payment and collection/delivery options. Once your order is paid, it will go to print and you will be emailed once the job is ready to collect or be delivered.
- In store: Wireless and PC document printing is available in store (for A4 PDF documents only).
We offer the following binding types:-
– Comb Binding (also known as spiral binding)
– Wire-o Binding
– Velo (also known as sure binding)
– Thesis Binding
– Calendar Binding
A 50 page dissertation typically is printed & bound in under 1 hour from confirmation by us of your order.
For academic work not less than 15mm on the top, bottom and right margins and 40mm at the binding edge.
Many products including documents, leaflets and A4/A3 posters can be printed same*/next day and other items between 24-48 hours. Please check turnaround times when placing your order.
Delivery: please allow an extra 24-48 hours on top of your turnaround time.
*same day orders must be placed before 12 noon and your artwork must be approved by us in accordance with our standard terms and conditions.
Adobe *.pdf files are the preferred file format for printing. But we also can print Microsoft *.doc, *.docx, *.xls, and *.ppt. Images files such as *.jpg, *.bmp, *.tif should be converted to PDF to make them print-able.
A pdf = Portable Document Format. This type of file can be accessed by anyone (with Adobe Reader) on any platform (i.e. PC or MAC). If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat on your PC you can simply send your file to www.createpdf.com and your file can be converted to a print ready pdf for FREE.
Business reports & academic dissertations we print on 80gsm paper for single sided printing, and 90gsm for double sided printing. Posters, leaflets, postcards etc. can be printed on various papers ranging from 100-250gsm.
A6 = 105 x 148mm
A5 = 148 x 210mm
A4 = 210 x 297mm
A3 = 297 x 420mm
A2 = 420 x 594mm
A1 = 594 x 840mm